Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School
Cranbourne Carlisle Primary, which opened in 2010, is a government primary school. The school is located in Cranbourne North, a culturally diverse provincial suburb of approximately 40,000 people within the City of Casey. The school is approximately 50 km south-east of Melbourne.
Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School is committed to developing and nurturing the whole child; a child with a positive self-image, who seeks excellence and respects the rights of others. Our intent is to make learning relevant and meaningful for all children. Our focus is on supporting children as capable individuals and as active constructors of their own learning.
The caring and multicultural school community works to enable all individuals to realise their personal and academic potential in a challenging learning environment which values curiosity, resilience, respect and collaboration. Academic success is highly valued, along with a strong belief that the all-round development of each individual child is vital. We act with integrity and treat one another with respect, learning together as responsible global citizens.
Commitment to Children & Parents
- Children will learn in an environment where literacy and numeracy learning is supported through high impact teaching strategies
- Children will have access to cutting-edge resources that support learning
- Children will learn in an environment where individual needs are recognised and catered for
- Children will receive additional support early if they are not making expected progress
- children will be presented with challenging opportunities if they are exceeding their expected progress
- Parents and carers will receive regular updates on their child’s progress as part of school assessments
- Parents and carers will have the opportunity to be involved in the school’s programs