213 | How to make a Paper Flower by 213
HOW TO MAKE A PAPER FLOWER
Co-constructed by 213
If you follow these instructions you will make a beautiful paper flower
You will need:
- 1 piece of coloured paper
- 1 small piece of yellow paper
- collect everything you need
- on the yellow paper draw a circle around the top of the gluestick lid and cut it out
- fold the coloured paper in half, fold in half the opposite way and fold again.
- Draw a petal shape on the paper
- Cut out the petals and glue into a flower shape
- Glue the yellow circle on the centre of the flower
Now you should have a beautiful paper flower.