Cranbourne Carlisle is accepting enrolments for children from Foundation to Year 6.
Enrolment appointments can be made between 10am and 2pm Monday to Friday. We do not issue enrolment forms to take home. Please allow 30mins to complete the forms.
For Foundation enrolments, you will require:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation History Statement (can be obtained from Medicare)
- Contact details for Parents / Carers
- Two emergency contacts
- Medical information eg Asthma / allergies
- Doctor’s name and contact
- Medicare card
- Visa documents if applicable
- Proof of address documentation (see office for more details)
Years One to Six also require the above information and families must provide a copy of the most recent school report prior to enrolment.
Voluntary Parent Payments support essential curriculum needs for each child and can be paid for at the time of enrolment.
For enrolment to before and after school care, please see our page on OSHC.
The Department Of Education’s Enrolment Placement Policy guidelines provide further information.