Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School
Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School is located in Cranbourne North, a culturally diverse suburb of approximately 40,000 people within the City of Casey. The school is approximately 50 km south-east of Melbourne and opened in 2010 and is one of 12 Public Private Partnership schools across Victoria. This arrangement transfers the maintenance of facilities to our partners allowing our staff to focus on delivering high quality, engaging learning programs within our state-of-the-art buildings.
Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School is a state government school, committed to developing and nurturing the whole child by offering a curriculum that is diverse and inclusive. We are committed to a school where every child thrives, establishing a positive image of themselves as learners, seeking personal excellence and respecting the rights of others. Our goal is to ensure learning remains relevant and meaningful for all children and this is achieved by investing time into knowing and understanding each child and their family.
Our school community works to enable all individuals to realise their personal and academic potential in a learning environment that challenges and extends thinking, and values curiosity, resilience, respect and collaboration. Academic success looks different for all children and our teachers apply their knowledge of each child, supported by relevant data, to ensure programs and learning goals are aspirational yet achievable. Mental health and wellbeing, a sense of connectedness and belonging are equally necessary to ensure optimum learning can occur and as such, we invest time in building these elements into our learning programs. At CCPS, we act with integrity and treat one another with respect, learning together as responsible global citizens.
Commitment to Children & Parents
- Children will learn in an environment where individual needs are recognised, understood and catered for within our programs
- Children will receive additional support early if they are not making expected progress
- Children will learn in an environment where teachers utilise high impact teaching strategies to maximise learning opportunities
- Children will have access to cutting-edge resources that support learning
- Parents and carers will receive regular updates on their child’s progress as part of school assessments
- Parents and carers will have the opportunity to be involved in the school’s programs
Cranbourne Carlisle children will:
- Have a strong sense of identity
- Be connected with and contribute to their world
- Have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Be confident and involved learners
- Be reflective communicators