Dear families and friends, a heartfelt thank you for your support during 2018. Enjoy the holiday break and we look forward to working with you in 2019
It’s that time of year again! The school year is almost over. The Christmas holidays are just around the corner. Children generally want to plunge into holidays, leaving schoolwork, timetables and teachers behind. That’s only natural. But before they get too far into holiday mode, parents can consider how they can round out the year, and bring it to a close. Children of all ages benefit from parental recognition of their achievements and successes as it sets the stage for the coming school year. Here are a few ideas to help you close off the old year to prepare for the year ahead:
1. Discuss the highlights and the lowlights of the year.|
2. Celebrate improvement and success.
3. Show appreciation to those who assisted you along the way.
4. Look forward to a fresh start.
5. Now relax and have a great break.
So it’s a wrap!