The Major Roads Project Authority is upgrading Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road and the Thompsons Road intersection in Cranbourne.
This upgrade includes:
- adding an extra lane each direction between Thompsons Road and South Gippsland Highway
- upgrading the roundabout with traffic lights at Berwick-Cranbourne Road
- installing new traffic lights at the South Gippsland Highway intersection
- installing new and upgrade other existing intersections
- building a walking and cycling path
- adding safety barriers along the road.
For more information and to view an interactive map of the planned works, visit the Major Road Projects Authority website